Friday 21 June 2013

June 20th 2013: music

today's prompt... music

and how fortunate that I should be going on to a gig, how fortunate that it should coincide with music being the prompt word

Hoping that I may grab some great live pics, I still took a handful of snaps around the kitchen before setting off for Brixton

and despite getting a number of pictures and editing a number of pictures, including my ticket, the support act and the 'sold out' sign for alunageorge, I actually think that the sight of my watch resting upon the new Crystal Fighters album, with my phone, Oyster card and stereo remote control nearby was a more alluring sight

some editing later and I think I made the right choice




Photo taken by Glen Byford using an ipad and edited using Aviary and XnView FX, 20th June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment